Monday 18 April 2011

A Monumental Score in BF43 History

Seeing is Believing! 68 Kills, 1838 pts, 2 Deaths (only) a score achieved today by Gumgumluffy... I mean, this is unprecedented as far as I can recall. How did he do it? We've got to conduct an interview with him urgently... lol


Short interview with Gumgumluffy

So, Gum tell us how did you achieve this awesome score?

Gumgumluffy: How? Same as always, little air then ground and camp and flag to flag!

Can you tell us a bit more how the game went?

Gumgumluffy: I started the game with my team beating the other team, after we had a great advantage... then the other team had backup and the game turned to their side so it was a long game, I would say like 13 or 15 min idk...

How many players were there involved in total, can you tell us?

Gumgumluffy: Yes, it ended up 7 vs 8 but they had 11 at one moment!

You didn't take a picture of the full scoreboard. Do you have anything to hide?

Gumgumluffy: I dont need to hide anything... All who played with me or against me know that I can score high in kills and points. It was my fault for not taking a full photo. It was like where is my camera fkfkfkfk! But, at least I managed to take a photo...

Some people in the ea forum are saying that you were playing against noobs or perhaps some stat padding is involved. What would you say to them?

Gumgumluffy: Yeah, why they don't find these noobs themselves. With regard to padding, feel free to ask the other players that can be seen on the scoreboard, if GumGum is their friend? I can say, they were all random players!

Thanks Gum and congratulations again on this monumental score!

No comments:

Post a Comment